Thursday, February 4, 2021

My Exploration of American Truck Simulator


I've been playing American Truck Simulator lately and it's fun trying to get the achievements accomplished through Steam. I'll be posting some of my interesting images from this game and I'll share some tips and hints on how to get some confusing or complicated achievements.

 


This Kenworth truck image on left with the red trailer is my very first toy that I customized and bought in the American Truck Simulator game. I really like its interior and position of mirrors while playing inside the cabin. The outside looked pretty nice.







This yellow Western Star truck is my favorite so far, quick and easy to maneuver in tight corners. Love how it looks on the inside and outside. I prefer to use it for my quick and light deliveries, or just for exploration of the American Truck Simulator game map.







This orange Kenworth is beautiful truck too. I use it for very heavy jobs. In fact, there's an achievement I finally just got, it's called "How Heavy Am I?" Remember, you can only achieve that achievement if you use this type of Kenworth W900, because it's the heaviest truck in the game and you must deliver the transformer. Well, make sure you get on the weight scale with this type of truck and with a transformer, and you will break the limit of 175,000 lbs. which is exactly what you need to do for this achievement.



Freightliner from American Truck Simulator

This Freightliner is now my most favorite truck. Inside and out love it design and attention to detail. Definitely very modern look to it. If I'd be a real trucker this is the truck I'd probably want to own.






American Truck Simulator Complete Achievements

This is another addition to this post, because I finally did it! I completed 100% achievements on American Truck Simulator game on 04-26-2021. I'm assuming once they release more states to the game the achievements will probably become incomplete, but I'm enjoying this while I can :)






No comments:

Post a Comment